Make A Payment
Make A Payment
For your convenience, we provide several ways to make your loan payments:
Sign in to Online Banking and click “Make a GB Transfer” in the Move Money menu or sign in to your Mobile Banking App and click on the “Transfers” icon. You can make a one-time transfer or set up a scheduled automatic transfer.
If you don’t use Online Banking, call or come in and we can make a one-time transfer or set up a scheduled automatic transfer for you.
Sign in to Online Banking and click “Pay GB Loan from Another Bank” in the Move Money menu or sign in to your mobile app and click “Loan Payment” in the More menu. Use the routing number and account number from your checking account (no fee) or use your debit card number ($4.50 convenience fee) to make a one-time payment or set up a scheduled automatic payment.
If you don’t use Online Banking, call or come in and we can start the process of pulling your payment automatically from your checking account using “ACH Origination”. You can also set up ACH payments or bill pay through your other financial institution; you’ll need our routing number: 321280198.
You can use the third party online payment center to quickly and securely make your loan payments or deposit funds into your account. A convenience fee will be added to the payment total.
$4.95 for a card payment from your checking account
If you are experiencing difficulties making a payment with your debit or credit card using the ProPay payment system, please see below for troubleshooting tips:
- Clear your browser’s chache
- Chrome: Open tool bar > Settings > Under privacy, click the clear browsing data button > Change the “Obliterate the following items from” to the last 4 weeks > click clear browsing data
- Internet Explorer: Open Setting > Internet Options > General > Under Browsing History, click delete > Uncheck “preserve favorite website data”
- Firefox: Open settings > History > Clear Recent History > Select Desired time range
- Download Chrome Browser here.
- Please contact us during business hours if the troubleshooting tips do not fix the problem.
Come see us at any branch with your cash, card, or check payment. After hours, you can drop your check loan payment in our secure night drop slot at any branch.
Can’t make it in to a local branch? You can visit one of our 5,400+ Shared Branch locations nationwide to make your payment.
Mail loan payment checks to 9770 S. Virginia St., Reno, NV 89511. Please be sure to include your name, account number and loan ID or description.
What if I can’t make my loan payment on time? It is always best to contact us so we are aware of the problem and are able to work with you the best we can. We have an internal, local Collections Department available to answer your call and assist you; they can be reached at (775) 789-3176.