Make A Payment
Make A Payment
For your convenience, we provide several ways to make your loan payments:
- Pay your GB loan from one of your GB accounts: Click “Make a GB Transfer” in the Move Money menu on the full site or click on the “Transfers” icon in the mobile app.
- Or pay your GB loan from another bank account: Click “Pay GB Loan from Another Bank” in the Move Money menu on the full site or click “Loan Payment” in the More menu on the mobile app. Use the routing number and account number from your checking account (no fee) or use your debit card number ($4.50 convenience fee).
If you’d like to have automatic and recurring monthly payments pulled from another bank account, please call us at (775)333-4228 during business hours and we can get the process started for you using “ACH Origination”. You can also set up ACH payments or bill pay through your other financial institution; you’ll need our routing number: 321280198.
You can use the third party online payment center to quickly and securely make your loan payments or deposit funds into your account. You can sign up for email or text reminders for your payment and even process your payment with one easy text message reply once you’re set up.
A convenience fee will be added to the payment total.
$4.95 for a card payment from your checking account
If you are experiencing difficulties making a payment with your debit or credit card using the ProPay payment system, please see below for troubleshooting tips:
- Clear your browser’s chache
- Chrome: Open tool bar > Settings > Under privacy, click the clear browsing data button > Change the “Obliterate the following items from” to the last 4 weeks > click clear browsing data
- Internet Explorer: Open Setting > Internet Options > General > Under Browsing History, click delete > Uncheck “preserve favorite website data”
- Firefox: Open settings > History > Clear Recent History > Select Desired time range
- Download Chrome Browser here.
- Please contact us during business hours if the troubleshooting tips do not fix the problem.
Come see us at any branch with your cash, card, or check payment. After hours, you can drop your check loan payment in our secure night drop slot at any branch.
Can’t make it in to a local branch? You can visit one of our 5,400+ Shared Branch locations nationwide to make your payment.
Mail loan payment checks to 9770 S. Virginia St., Reno, NV 89511. Please be sure to include your name, account number and loan ID or description.
What if I can’t make my loan payment on time? It is always best to contact us so we are aware of the problem and are able to work with you the best we can. We have an internal, local Collections Department available to answer your call and assist you; they can be reached at (775) 789-3176.