Make A Payment
Make A Payment
For your convenience, we provide several ways to make your loan payments:
You can use the online payment center to quickly and securely make your loan payments or deposit funds into your account. You can sign up for email or text reminders for your payment and even process your payment with one easy text message reply once you’re set up.
A convenience fee will be added to the payment total.
$4.95 for a card payment from your checking account
2.95% of payment amount for a charge card (example: $8.85 on a payment amount of $300)
If you are experiencing difficulties making a payment with your debit or credit card using the ProPay payment system, please see below for troubleshooting tips:
- Clear your browser’s chache
- Chrome: Open tool bar > Settings > Under privacy, click the clear browsing data button > Change the “Obliterate the following items from” to the last 4 weeks > click clear browsing data
- Internet Explorer: Open Setting > Internet Options > General > Under Browsing History, click delete > Uncheck “perserve favorite website data”
- Firefox: Open settings > History > Clear Recent History > Select Desired time range
- Download Chrome Browser here.
- See below for alternate ways to make your payment.
Please contact us during business hours if the troubleshooting tips do not fix the problem.
Come see us at the Northwest Branch, Main Branch, or Sparks Crossing Branch with your cash, card, or check payment. After hours, you can drop your check loan payment in our secure night drop slots at any branch.
Can’t make it in to a local branch? You can visit one of our 5,400+ Shared Branch locations nationwide to make your payment.
Use our secure Online Banking or Mobile Banking App to transfer your loan payment from your Great Basin checking or savings account. You can also call (775) 333-4228 during business hours to have a member service representative make the loan payment transfer for you. You can even set this transfer to take place automatically every month.
If your checking account is at another institution, you can take a few steps to make a check deposit into your Great Basin account and transfer it to make your loan payment.
- Download our free GBMobile App on your smart phone.
- Sign up for Online Banking at www.GreatBasin.org (must know your account number and have a correct email address on file).
- Once you’re set up, log in to the app and make a mobile check deposit into your savings account.
- When the check has cleared, make the transfer from your savings account to your loan.
- Next month, you can skip steps 1 & 2, and head right to the deposit and transfer.
Mail loan payment checks to 9770 S. Virginia St., Reno, NV 89511. Please be sure to include your name, account number and loan suffix or description.
If you’d like to have automatic and recurring monthly payments pulled from another financial institution, please call us at 775.333.4228 during business hours and we can get the process started for you using “ACH Origination”. You can also set up ACH payments or bill pay through your other financial institution; you’ll need our routing number: 321280198.
What if I can’t make my loan payment on time?
It is always best to contact us so we are aware of the problem and are able to work with you the best we can. We have an internal, local Collections Department available to answer your call and assist you; they can be reached at (775) 789-3176.