New Online Banking
Great Basin Federal Credit Union Online and Mobile Banking is FREE to all members and provides you with the latest conveniences while keeping your information SECURE. We encourage you to use it often – be your own personal teller 24 hours a day.
If you have logged into Online Banking or used Bill Pay since January 1st, 2018, your login information was sent to you via email or mail prior to launch.
- Bill Pay: If you have used Bill Pay since January 1st, your payees and payment history will be automatically brought over to your new Online Banking account. Be aware you may be contacted by FIS Fraud Department to confirm your payments.
- Alerts: You will be required to set up your text and email alerts again.
- Mobile Banking: You can download our new one Mobile Banking app on your smartphone or tablet here for iOS and here for Android.
- Transfers: If you used Online Banking to set up transfers to and from other financial institutions, you will need to set them up again after April 18th.
If you have not logged into Online Banking since before January 1st, you will be required to re-enroll in as a new user.
Here are some cool, new features.
As Always, With Online Banking You Can:
- View, access & manage multiple accounts with a single log-on
- Transaction history details
- “GBTextMe” Feature – Get balances, make transfers & more via text message
- Download account information into your Personal Financial Management (PFM) software
- View and print statements
- Access check copies
DEPOSITS & TRANSFERS
- Check deposits within the GBMobile App
- Transfer funds between your shares and loans
- Set up automatic recurring transfers
- Transfer funds to and from other Great Basin FCU accounts and other financial institutions
Set up account alerts via text or email
Update/change your address and contact information
Submit loan skip-a-pay requests
- Secure and internal messaging system
- Plus, so much more!
Download our GBMobile Banking App to view accounts and make transactions on the go.
Join us for an open house on April 25th to get some one-on-one help setting up your new Online Banking!
We’re here to make the transition easy! Please contact us anytime. We’re happy to help.Share: