- Decide which one (1) month throughout the calendar year that you’d like to skip your payment(s).
- Decide on which loan(s) you want to skip a payment.*
- Meet the eligibility requirements outlined below.
- $25 fee to Skip-A-Pay (waived for core members). See full Fee Schedule here.
- You must be a member of Great Basin FCU with a minimum balance of $25 in an Essential Share Account.
- The loans you wish to skip must be paid current at the time of the skip.
- A minimum of 6 payments must have been made on the loan at the time of the skip request.
- The loans you wish to skip have never been over 30 days delinquent.
- You cannot have a negative balance on ANY of your Great Basin FCU accounts.
- You did not receive “Hardship Assistance” from GBFCU in the past 12 months.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Within 20 days before your due date,
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Next to the loan that you want to skip, click the orange gear icon to open your account actions menu.
- Choose “Skip a Payment” option from the menu.
- OR contact a member service representative at 775.333.4228
- OR visit one of our three branch locations
*NOTE: Real estate, home equity credit lines, overdraft credit lines and Visa loans are not eligible for deferral under this offer. Skips/extensions on any loan limited to 10 total over the life of the loan. There is a fee to skip your payment; please refer to the current fee schedule. Great Basin Federal Credit Union will send a confirmation of your requested Skip-A-Payment approval status. Interest will continue to accrue during deferral period.