Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy
We value our members’ account privacy, thus our policy prevents us from discussing specific account issues on a public forum. Please feel free to contact us directly to resolve this. In the event we are unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you can contact our Supervisory Committee:
P.O. Box 9749
Reno, NV 89507
Or our Federal regulator:
National Credit Union Administration
Office of Consumer Protection
1775 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Fax: (703) 518-6682
COMPANY FACEBOOK MODERATION POLICY:
The appearance of external links is not an official endorsement on behalf of Great Basin Federal Credit Union.
Moderation of the Great Basin Federal Credit Union timeline, private messages and discussions will take place between the hours of 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (PST), Monday through Friday, with the exception of observed holiday closures.
For matters needing immediate review, please contact us at 775-333-4228 or 1-800-545-4228. Please do not use Facebook to request financial transactions.
PURPOSE OF FACEBOOK PAGE:
This is a discussion forum for GREAT BASIN FEDERAL CREDIT UNION and its members. While we hope never to have to ban individuals from our page, if content does not comply with the posting guidelines we may remove that content and block the offending users so as to ensure constructive and beneficial conversations.
- Posts that are blatantly off topic may be removed.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated and will be removed.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow “bumping” content–that is to say, posts that serve to repeat existing issues and bring them to the top of the wall.
- This is a family friendly forum, so comments and wall posts that are not appropriate may be removed.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- Promotions, contests, and sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing information to Great Basin Federal Credit Union and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the winner unless otherwise stated.
- Employees, Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee Members, and their families are not eligible to win.