ATMs & Shared Branches
ATMs and Shared Branches
Great Basin FCU is a member of the CO-OP Network. CO-OP’s nearly 30,000 ATMs and 5,000+ shared branches means you have more direct, surcharge-free access to your money than most traditional bank customers do.
CO-OP Shared Branch Network
Great Basin Federal Credit Union’s participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch network means convenience when, where and how you want it. As our member, you can visit any of the more than 5,400 locations where you see the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, and conduct transactions just like you were at your home branch.
- Get person-to-person assistance with your accounts, even when you’re far from home
- Make deposits, transfers, account inquiries and much more
- Take advantage of over 5,400 convenient locations and hundreds of Shared Branch express self-service locations covering all 50 states
- Simply have your credit union name, account number, and a government ID and you’ll have access to your accounts
- Easily locate a shared branch wherever you are—through any of our locator tools, including phone, mobile app and online