Is your current financial strategy static and set in stone, or flexible and responsive to change? If you’re not reviewing and updating your strategy at least once a year, it may no longer reflect your goals and lifestyle needs.
That’s because life is full of surprises. There are good ones, like an unexpected raise or promotion, and unfortunate ones, like a layoff or a death in the family. When changes occur, it’s important to update your plan. By consulting with an advisor, you may find that you need to adjust your expectations and change course. Or you may find you’re ahead of the game and able to retire earlier than planned. The point is; you’ll never know if your strategy is not being actively reviewed and updated over time.
If you’d like to make sure your investments are on the right track toward helping you meet your goals, just give Steve Lindquist at Great Basin Federal Credit Union a call at 775-789-3123. He would be happy to review your portfolio and provide a second opinion. Please feel free to forward this to friends, family, or other associates you feel may benefit from this information, or send Steve their email addresses and we’ll be happy to include them on future emails.
All the best,
9600 S. McCarran Blvd.
Reno, NV 89523
Find me on Facebook!
Registered representative offering securities through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGAN Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Cetera is not affiliated with any other named entity. CA Insurance License #0G30574
Investments are not deposits; not NCUSIF insured; and not insured by any federal government agency. No credit union guarantee. May lose value.
Meet Jaycyn. This month marks Jay’s 10 year anniversary with Great Basin Federal Credit Union! We asked her to take a minute out of her busy day as the e-Branch Manager to tell us all a little about herself.
- Favorite part about working at Great Basin: “Helping employees grow and making sure they enjoy what they are doing!”
- When I was little, I wanted to be: “A mermaid!”
- Little known fact/fun fact about me: “I am deathly afraid of worms!”
- Favorite thing to snack on while working: “Uhm today I have dried mangoes!”
Jay’s boss, Sarah, had this to say about her: “Jay loves to take on new challenges and finds value in seeking new ways to improve processes. She can be counted on to complete a task above what is expected of her. She loves her team and always finds the positive in a situation.”
Aren’t we all lucky to have a gal like Jay!
Congratulations to her on this accomplishment! Thank you for 10 great years. Here’s to many more!
Meet Lindsey. This Month, she has worked at Great Basin Federal Credit Union for 15 years! We asked her to take a minute out of her busy day in the Collections Department to tell us all a little about herself.
- Last song that came on your iPod: I don’t have an iPod if you can believe it! But I love listening to podcasts on my iPhone! Criminal podcast is my absolute favorite, check it out!
- Favorite book: The Help….loved the movie too but the book was an amazing read!
- When I was little, I wanted to be: most people who know me know the answer to this, a police officer! I still do but I am a little more chicken now than I used to be.
- What superhero would you be and why: I was named after Lindsey Wagner who was The Bionic Woman in the 70’s so I guess I would be her!
Lindsey’s boss, Dennis, had this to say about her: “Lindsey is a very experienced and knowledgeable Collection Manager who tries to do everything possible to help our members get through difficult periods.“
Aren’t we all lucky to have a gal like Lindsey!
Congratulations to her on this accomplishment! Thank you for 15 great years. Here’s to many more!