Wire transfer requests must be done in person.
If you would like to transfer money from Great Basin FCU to another financial institution in the United States, please provide the following:
- Wire transfer amount
- Name of bank/credit union receiving wire
- Address of bank/credit union receiving wire
- ABA/Routing number of bank/credit union receiving wire
- Account # at receiving bank/credit union
- Name and physical address of person to receive wire
- Great Basin FCU account # and share ID that wire will be transferred FROM
- A $25.00 non-refundable wire processing fee (waived for Core Members)
Please visit any one of our three branches to complete your wire transfer or feel free to call us at (775) 333-4228 with any questions.
Great Basin Federal Credit Union does not process and send wire transfers outside of the United States.