View your monthly or quarterly statements on-line! Great Basin Federal Credit Union believes electronic statements are an important step in keeping your account secure and up-to-date. By receiving your statements electronically you can view your statements quicker to verify account activity. It is also listed in fraud prevention articles to reduce the chance of your account information being stolen. Furthermore, enrollment in e-statements is one way that you can avoid a monthly checking fee! Click here to learn more about our account packages and our free checking. For more information or to sign up for e-statements today, please call or email us at 775.333.4228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE CHECKING: Enrolling in Direct Deposit is an easy way to get FREE CHECKING with our e-Account! Click here for details.
Some important information about Great Basin FCU E-statements:
- You will be able to view and print statements for your account dating back to March 1, 2006. If you need a paper copy of any statement, you can contact any Financial Service Representative.* There will be a fee as stated on the current fee schedule.
- You have the right to cancel E-Statements at any time by contacting a Financial Service Representative.* You will then start receiving statements via regular mail.
- The following hardware/software requirements are needed to receive notification and be able to view statements:
a. Internet capable machine
b. Access to the Internet
c. Valid email account and access to it
d. A Web browser (Internet Explorer 5.5, Firefox 1.5.0 or Safari 1.0 browser or higher)
e. Home banking sign on user I.D. and password
- It is important that you make sure we have your current email address to receive notification. If your email is returned to us, we will cancel your E-statement service. You will then need to sign up again to reactivate the E-statement service.
- If you would like to “opt out” of receiving paper statements, please contact us at 775.333.4228 or via email at email@example.com.
- We may send you periodic emails concerning exciting information about our products, services, and upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please contact a Member Service Representative.*
SECURITY NOTICE: It is not the policy of Great Basin Federal Credit Union to send website links or ask for personal information in an email. If you receive an email reporting to have come from Great Basin FCU with a link, a request for personal information or a phone number, do not respond. Please inform a Great Basin representative at 775.333.4228.
*To contact a Member Service representative please call 775-333-4228 or toll-free at 1-800-545-4228, or visit any of our branches from our Contact Us Page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.