Great Basin Federal Credit Union Online Banking is FREE to all members and provides you with the latest conveniences while keeping your information SECURE. We encourage you to use it often – be your own personal teller 24 hours a day. To sign up, get your account number handy and click the “New User” link on your left.
Upgraded Online Banking is here!
Check out some of the new & improved features below.
As Always, With Online Banking You Can:
- View, access & manage multiple accounts with a single log-on
- Transaction history details
- “GBTextMe” Feature – Get balances, make transfers & more via text message
- Download account information into your Personal Financial Management (PFM) software
- View and print statements
- Access check copies
DEPOSITS & TRANSFERS
- Check deposits within the GBMobile App
- Transfer funds between your shares and loans
- Set up automatic recurring transfers
- Transfer funds to and from other Great Basin FCU accounts and other financial institutions
Set up account alerts via text or email. Get a notice when your check is deposited, when your card is used, when your balance goes below a set amount, and many more options!
Update/change your address and contact information
Submit loan skip-a-pay requests
Activate debit and credit cards
Open special-purpose sub-accounts (for vacation, graduation, car registration, that new iPad, etc.)
Secure and internal messaging system
- Plus, so much more!
Check out more features and details in our Online Banking User Guide.
Download our GBMobile Banking App to view accounts and make transactions on the go.
Online Bill Payment
Online Bill Payment allows you to pay bills through your personal computer, rather than by writing and mailing checks. Our FREE Online Bill Payment service allows scheduling of recurring payments and verification of past payments including access to check copies. We recommended that you read the Online Bill Payment FAQs within Online Banking before registering for automatic Online Bill Payment. Active Online Bill Payment usage may also qualify you for a Kasasa Rewards Checking or the many benefits of the Core Membership including loan rate discounts and certificate rate bumps.