eNotices are viewable in Online Banking. You will receive an email to the email address on file notifying you anytime a new eNotice has been generated.
The types of eNotices you’ll receive include:
- Notices of certificate maturity
- Notices of transfer from Visa or Advance Line due to insufficient funds in checking
- Notices of Member Privilege overdraft protection usage
- Notices of non-sufficient funds in checking
- Notices related to past due loan payments – 12, 22, & 31 days past due
To view your notices, log in to your Online Banking account and click “Additional Services”…”Online Statements”. That will open a new window displaying all your eDocuments. Click on “Notices” and then select the date of the notice on the far right. eNotices come in the form of a PDF; if you are unable to view them, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
Questions? Feel free to contact us and we’d be happy to help.