Good news! We decided to free up some space in your mailbox. Beginning September 7, 2015, we no longer send account notices in the mail. Account notices are now sent via your secure eMailBox in Online Banking. You’ll get your notices quicker, your information stays secure, and the credit union saves on paper and expenses.
The types of notices you’ll receive in your eMailBox include:
- Notices of certificate maturity
- Notices of transfer from Visa or Advance Line due to insufficient funds in checking
- Notices of Member Privilege overdraft protection usage
- Notices of non-sufficient funds in checking
- Notices related to past due loan payments – 12, 22, & 31 days past due
Anytime a notice is sent to your secure eMailBox, you’ll also receive a notification at the personal email address we have on file. To access your notices, log in to Online Banking and select “eMailBox” in the left-hand menu. eNotices come in the form of a PDF; if you are unable to view them, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
Questions? Feel free to contact us and we’d be happy to help.