Whether you use an ATM at one of our branches or across the nation, it’s important that you and your information stay safe. Learn what we’re doing to protect you and how you can protect yourself.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF
- Keep your PIN a secret and do not write it down with the card.
- Make sure the surroundings are well-lit.
- Do not start or complete the transaction, if anyone suspicious is around.
- Have your card and paperwork ready before approaching the machine.
- Put your cash away immediately. You can count it in the car or other safe place.
- Make sure to block the view of others behind you when inputting your PIN number.
- Do not give any information to strangers.
- Report any suspicious activity or devices to the ATM operator or police department.
- Consider having another person accompany you to the ATM.
- Check for suspicious skimming devices attached to the area where you swipe your card. See video below.
HOW WE PROTECT YOU
- All Great Basin ATMs are in well-lit areas.
- We routinely check for skimming devices on all of our ATMs.
- In the event that your card information does get skimmed from another ATM, we take all precautions to block against fraud and are ready to assist you with any card fraud you’ve been the victim of.
If you have any questions about possible fraud or believe your card or PIN has been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.