Business Fee Schedule
Business Fee Schedule
Great Basin Federal Credit Union is committed to offering a wide range of products and services while providing quality financial service to our membership at affordable prices.
Monthly service charges:
- Non Profit – $5.00
- Sole Proprietor – $12.00
- Corporation, Partnership, or LLC – $15.00
Business accounts are subject to fees for exceeding allowed check deposits per month. See full details here.
Money Market Fees
- For balances below $2,500 – $10 per month until balance brought above minimum
Share Certificate Early Closure Fee
- Up to 12 month term – 90 days dividends
- 1 to 2 year term – 180 days dividends
- 3 or more year term – 365 day dividends
- Account Closure Fee (within 90 days of opening) – $25
- Card Release Fee – $5
- Cash Bags:
- Disposable – $7.50 for 30 bags
- Reusable – $5 each
- Cashier’s Check Fee – $5
- Check Copies & Statement Copies (after 5 items, research fee may apply in addition to per-copy charge):
- Staff assisted – $5 each copy
- Online – no charge
- Check Printing Fee (box of checks) – varies; see representative for details.
- Debit/Credit Card Replacement Fee (one free card per year) – $8
- Rush Card Replacement – $25
- Dormant Account Fee (365 days inactive) – $5 per month
- Foreign Item Fee – As much as $35 (Plus any fees from third party processors will also be passed to the member)
- Legal Processing Fee – $40
- Levy/Garnishment Fee – $50
- Locator Fee (for returned mail/bad address) – $5 per month
- Member Privilege Fee – $29
- Miscellaneous Copies (after 5 items, research fee may apply in addition to per-copy charge) – $5 each copy
- Non-Member check cashing fee – $5
- Non-Sufficient Funds Fee (NSF) – $29
- Notary Services – FREE for members. See branch signage for non-member fees (range from $2.50 to $5.00 per service)
- Online Banking & Bill Pay – No charge
- Pre-Paid Visa Gift Card – $3
- Pre-Paid Reloadable Visa Gift Card – $0
- Pre-Paid Reloadable Visa Gift Card Load Fee – $2.50
- Research/Legal Reconciliation Fee – $40 per hour (1 hour min.)
- Returned Deposit Item – $25
- Stop Payment – $20 per item/series
- Stop Payment on Cashier’s Check – $25/check
- Temporary Check Fee (when opening new account, first 8 checks are free; fee applies to each check thereafter) – $1 per check
- Verification of Deposit – $5
- Wire Fees:
- Incoming Wire – $10
- Outgoing Wire – $25
Great Basin Federal Credit Union does not process and send wire transfers outside of the United States.
May vary for accounts with business loans; please contact a business loan representative.
Businesses located in Washoe County are eligible for membership. Must maintain a minimum $25 in the Essential Share for the life of the account. This is the business entity’s share of ownership in the credit union.
Fees as of 12/1/16, updated 2/6/17. ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.