Meet Emily. In June, she has worked at Great Basin Federal Credit Union for 3 years! We asked her to take a minute out of her busy day in eBranch to tell us all a little about herself.
- Favorite thing to snack on while working: I don’t really snack while working, but my favorite snack in general is salt and vinegar chips.
- Last song that came on your iPod: I don’t have an iPod. I still use CD’s!
- Favorite book: A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers
- When I was little, I wanted to be: Archaeologist (I still would love that!) and a Vet.
- Favorite pastime: Reading, cooking, or hanging out with friends.
- Little known fact/fun fact about me: I love riddles!
Emily’s boss had this so say about her, “I can truly rely on Emily. She has grown so much as an employee and continues to grow her knowledge and leadership skills each day. Emily is sweet and caring towards her co-workers and members. She is an asset to the Credit Union for sure!” – Jay
Aren’t we lucky to have a gal like Emily.
Congratulations to Emily on this huge accomplishment! Here’s to 3 more great years!Share: