Meet Elisabeth. In September, she has worked at Great Basin Federal Credit Union for 20 years! We asked her to take a minute out of her busy day as Chief Experience Officer to tell us all a little about herself.
• Favorite movie: “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” comes to mind. I don’t watch a lot of movies, but I manage to watch this one about 5 times a year!
• Last song that came on your iPod: “No Plans” by Jason Mraz. Going to see Jason live this week for what I believe will be the 11th time, so I’m getting my pre-game on!
• Favorite book: I don’t read a ton (I’m usually consuming my information via podcast these days), but I seem to recall “The Giver” as one of my most memorable reads.
• Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Still working at Great Basin FCU, that’s for sure! Hopefully watching my kids thrive in their academics, sports, activities, and winning at life and being kind humans.
• Favorite part about working at Great Basin: My amazing teammates! The people I get to work with are incredible and have become my family. I learn from them every day and certainly laugh with them A LOT!
• Funniest thing that ever happened at work: Being within 4 feet of Sarah Horm is the funniest thing that has ever happened at work.
• When I was little, I wanted to be: Confident, independent, and happy. Oh wait, you mean what did I want to do for work? I recall wanting to be a marine biologist like every other kid, ha!
• Favorite pastime: Camping and boating with my family and friends! I also LOVE watching my son play baseball.
Aren’t we lucky to have a gal like Elisabeth.
Congratulations to Elisabeth on this huge accomplishment! Here’s to 20 more great years!Share: