DIY Holiday Decorations and Gifts
Using 5 items or less!
Save money and make an impression!
Struggling on what to give out this year to your 8 siblings? (besides our Visa gift cards, of course!) Or struggling with how to decorate for your shindig on a budget? Well don’t fret! Here are our favorite DIY (do-it-yourself) gifts and decorations for the holiday season – using 5 items or less! Now that’s a deal. Click on any photo for more detailed instructions.
- Mason jar
- Hot chocolate powder
- Kit kats
- Candy canes
- Small candy bars
- Wrapping paper and bow
- Wire ring, wire hanger, foam ring, or something round…. you get the point!
- Pine cones
- Fake tree branches, leaves, berries… whatever you like!
- Large bowl or vase
- Glitter, lights, cinnamon sticks, or anything you want!
- Coconut oil
- Essential oil of your choice
- Sea salt
- Plain ornaments (you can find these for 25 cents!)
- Floor polish (who knew!)
- Mason jars
- Fake mini trees, snowman, etc.
- Glitter or fake snow