Dolly Parton said it best when she belted “your beauty is beyond compare”. We agree, Dolly! Inside and out! We are thrilled to congratulate you on your 15 year anniversary with Great Basin Federal Credit Union!
We asked Jolene to take a minute out of her busy day as a Loan Manager to tell us all a little about herself.
- Favorite movie: You’ve Got Mail
- What superhero would you be and why: I don’t think I could pick just one super hero but I know that if I had a special power it would be to teleport. Do you know how much time you could save?
- Favorite thing to snack on while working: Chips
- Favorite book: I don’t have a favorite book but I do love to read any books written by Jodi Piccoult.
- Funniest thing that ever happened at work: When I tried to scare Richard by hiding in a giant box but I couldn’t get out of the box without help because I was too short to reach the top of the box.
- When I was little, I wanted to be: I wanted be a gold medalist in gymnastics.
- Favorite pastime: I loved competitive cheer leading as a child. The team that I was on won 1st place in six out of nine competitions. I was able to travel to 9 different states to compete in a three year period. It was my first experience in life being on a team and learning what it took to be a team player.
Jolene’s boss, Sherri, had this to say about her: “Jolene is a great friend to everyone in the loan department. We are so lucky to have her and if it wasn’t for her there would be no dancing happening on a daily basis in loans. We appreciate her sense of humor and candor, she is one of a kind!”
Aren’t we all lucky to have a gal like Jolene!
Congratulations to her on this accomplishment! Thank you for 15 great years. Here’s to many more!Share: