Hey, look! It’s Laura! Laura recently celebrated her 10 year anniversary as one of the best tellers this side of the Mississippi! (Well, some might argue this side of the solar system!) Laura spent her first 5 years taking care of the wonderful members of Sparks City Employees Credit Union, and then we were lucky enough to make her an official Great Basin Federal Credit Union team member when the two credit unions joined forces! We asked her to take a minute out of her busy day to tell us all a little about herself.
- Favorite thing to snack on while working: Nuts, nuts, and more nuts.
- Favorite book: Does people magazine count? Just kidding, Little House on the Prairie series!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Right here at Sparks Crossing getting ready for RETIREMENT! =)
- Favorite part about working at Great Basin: My coworkers & the members! We’re one big happy family.
- Funniest thing that has ever happened at work: Ohhh goodness, too many to pick from. Probably the day I was just standing there talking to Audrey. I looked down to find something in my scarf and I thought it was a spider. I screamed and jumped out of my chair… only to find out it was a piece of broccoli from lunch. Lol I guess I need to use a bib when I eat!
- Fun fact: I’m adopted and I married someone who was also adopted. What are the chances?
Laura’s bosses, Jaycyn and Audrey, had this to say about her: “Laura has been a great addition and asset to the credit union. We love that she makes everyone feel like family, members and coworkers. She can instantly make you feel warm and fuzzy.”
We are so lucky to have Laura!
Congratulations to her on this accomplishment!Share: